Homemade ice cream
By Babysits, 1 min read
These homemade ice cream popsicles are a perfect treat for a hot summer day! An alternate take on frozen yoghurt, this ice cream recipe is simple enough to make easily with your children. Furthermore, you can customise the flavours of the popsicles to your liking by using different fruits or different flavoured jam. Stay cool this summer and have fun making this refreshing dessert with your children!
Makes: 6 mini ice-cream snacks
What you’ll need:
- 6 portions of plain yogurt
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 6 ice-cream sticks
- 6 ice-cream molds (which can either be bought specially for ice-cream or you can use the empty yogurt pots)
What to do:
- In a bowl, mash together the plain yogurt and raspberries
- Take your yogurt pots and pour a spoonful of jam into each
- Add the raspberry yogurt to each pot
- Stick in the popsicle sticks and leave in the freezer for at least 3 hours
- Bon appétit !