Red fruit jelly
By Babysits, 2 min read
Children are rarely denied the pleasure of eating sweets. But it is normal for parents to worry about their children’s health. It is known that a high level of sugar intake is not good for their health. But how can you encourage them to eat healthy food?
With children you have to use small tricks. Instead of forcing them to eat healthy food, it is important to encourage them by making food more appealing and inviting for their eyes. For example this red fruit jelly:
Are you curious about how to make it?
Here is the recipe:
- Let the gelatin soften in cold water
- In a saucepan, heat the apple juice and add the gelatin until it melts
- Divide the fruit of your choice into the molds
- Add the apple juice mixture to the fruits
- Let it chill in the fridge until it is ready to eat
Arrange the jellies on a plate, now you have created a snack that children can enjoy during breaks. If you want to try other foods with fruits and vegetables, make the effort to create nice designs.
Children like to have fun when eating so it is important to incorporate this trick into their meal times.